If you’re in Toronto, consider an alternative mall experience. Carrot Common Mall:
1. Relax at Big Carrot Dispensary. Try out the large number of lotion testers for a shot of aromatherapy.
2. Go find a gem of a book at Book City!
3. Then head over to the Organic Juice Bar and enjoy your reading material or do some people watching at the window bar. The monthly specials are very neat. I had a GABBA & Matche Green Latte “Clear and Calm” tea… it did the job!
4. Hop over to Gifts from the Earth and soak in the smells, energy, and metaphysical goodness.
5. If it’s a nice day, take a seat in the courtyard and listen to the birds sing and/or do some organic and healthy shopping at The Big Carrot. As much as I love the store, I don’t like the cafe there. The servers don’t seem to enjoy their work and the food isn’t especially yummy. That’s my opinion. YMMV. I do pick up the fresh baked cookies wrapped in plastic. They’re yummy!
There’s other shops there too — Explore and Enjoy… ♥