Receive a reading or consultation. I use astrology, tarot, numerology, psychic, and other tools to deliver a simply sensational session.
These are recent search terms so I thought I’d say a few things about them. :-)
- moon square Chiron 2 — Wounded feelings or wounding emotions.
- moon square chiron transit 2 — See above. This transit sucks. ;-)
- venus in 9th house 2 — You have a love of higher knowledge, spirituality, equality, and art. And that’s what you can study.
- gemini in the 6th house 2 jobs 1 — Gemini’s love variety and hate boredom. Have Gemini in the 6th and yup, you will usually have more than 1 job. And wherever you have Gemini, usually means you’ll have more than one of that thing. Like I also have Gemini in the 5th and I have more than one hobby. In fact, I have MANY.
- synastry so much of oppositions 1 – Sorry to hear that. It’s a challenge, for sure. Good luck.
- aquarius in the 7th house 1 — This one is a challenge too. This is an independent, in relationships signature but at the same time, it’s hard to give freedom to your partner OR your partner wants ‘too much’ freedom (like you!)
- saturn and venus conjunction astrology 1 — Long lasting love. Being in love with the old. ie. You can still love people 20 years down the road, as if it were yesterday. That “in love” chemical never really dies with this aspect.
- venus saturn friends 1 — Long lasting and loyal friends though with the square, the friendship may never really get off the ground and instead can hang in the background indefinitely. Trines or sextiles are easier…
- sextile signs 1 — Lots of opportunity and agitation. It can be good for bad.
« Previous Entry
Sun Conjunct Venus Rx: Venus Transits The Face Of the Sun (Between Earth & The Sun)