| Astrogasm

The Diary of a Pro Astrologer, Tarot Reader, Numerologist, Psychic, Commentator, Social Worker, Mental and Emotional Athlete, People Mechanic, Biking Babe, Occultist, Artist, Meist, & YOUR Wisdom Guide.

Venus Square Saturn, Being Rejected, & How To Overcome It

Receive a reading or consultation. I use astrology, tarot, numerology, psychic, and other tools to deliver a simply sensational session.

Venus Square Saturn on Rejection

Please note: If you want to get a more thorough treatment of Venus Square Saturn, please visit my two part series on VirgoVault.

The native can feel that their love, affection, financial portfolio, artistry, and/or beauty are being rejected and that very well may be the case.

Most of us encounter rejection — not being able to play our music loud at 1am, not getting that loan we wanted, or not being someone else’s type. But it’s how the Venus Square Saturn native deals with normal rejection that sets them apart.

What is rejection anyway? Are you being rejected in whole or in part? Why is the person rejecting something you do, say, or offer? Is it personal?

We all have the right to reject what we don’t like, what doesn’t resonate with us, what doesn’t make us happy, etc. even if we do not get our wishes fulfilled — even Venus Square Saturn natives.

The Venus Sq. Saturn native can do well with not taking rejection personally and to remember that they too reject things, and parts. And it may be their own strong and harsh rejections that makes them acutely aware and sensitive when it comes time for an aspect in themselves to get rejected.

Ve 90° Sa may also want to find out why something is being rejected and consider whether that is something they are willing to change or accept it’s just how they are and they need to find that loan, or love elsewhere.

And a square has the opportunity to become a supercharged trine!!

by the way, I’m Venus Trine Saturn and I recently got rejected for an art installation.  My response: Meh… and NEXT… hey people, look at my artwork. :) Ha!

My stuff isn’t for everyone and I’m sure they have a good reason why they rejected my proposal.  And maybe they made the wrong decision but it’s a mute point because they prefer one thing over another and that’s just life.  Onwards and upwards!! <3

So my suggestion is to strive for my attitude when it comes to rejection, and use the square energy (while turning your square into a supercharged trine) to get you closer to your best match.

Let me provide some insights in your own life. And if you are interested in learning astrology, numerology, or tarot from a Jupiter-Uranus Libra in the 9th teacher, I'd love to be your guide.

22 Responses to Venus Square Saturn, Being Rejected, & How To Overcome It

1. Nicole Hawkins says:

I was born with Venus Square Saturn and I do most of the rejecting to be honest with you. Its a defense mechanism I use in order to protect myself.

• Hi Nicole. Nice to see you! :-) It’s true that Venus Square Saturn rejects! I think that’s why they take it so hard when they are rejected. What do you think / know to be the case?

• Nicole Hawkins says:

I do have some major abandonment issues especially in my relationships with men. I don’t take rejection too hard, because with this aspect, I EXPECT it. I don’t expect happiness or nice things to come my way. Its sad, but true.

I complain about not being or feeling loved, but I make it impossible for people to do so, because I won’t allow anyone to get close to me. Its been difficult.

• Oh, that makes complete sense! I have a lot of Venus Square Saturn friends and clients and a sense of ‘rejection’ comes up in our conversations.  Perhaps that’s because we are digging down to part of the problem.

I imagine the gist is:
          “If I reject you first, you can’t reject me.”

But sometimes, the native lets someone in and then they feel that deep hurt again when they inevitably get rejected (and the native will look for every small sign that would suggest it too) and it’s back to closing up (as you mentioned).

Have you been working on overcoming this aspect? Any success with it? And do you have any tips for readers?

If you increase your sense of entitlement and demand you get your due (boundaries), could that work?  You may be more on the Saturn side of this aspect.

Conscious giving and taking, I believe is helpful.

This is another one of my solutions.

I think as with any aspect, that there are so many ways for it to manifest.  We’re often just scratching the surface!

• Saturn screwing my Venus :( says:

Yes always a very good diagnosis and some vague solutions … not specific and not one case of some one with this aspect ever saying that they have at least in part over come the rejection issues. I have this aspect and I have come to a conclusion that it is a curse that it can’t be broken. All i have come across is people just saying that they just need to endure and continue to live with it.
            Yes, i have tried hard to open up and let myself go but i go hit back so hard that i am completely closed. The circumstances in my life at the moment do not allow me to trust anyone, not even myself :( But thanks for the detailed diagnosis of this aspect Abella. You have nailed it down. Being a Saturnine I can confirm this. I wish I could just give it all up and just accept it. But the 2 trines in my natal chart do bring up opportunities which i do not take up because of my miserable past. But I have matured and will continue to work on the rejection issue.
            I completely agree with Nicole that natives with aspect do most of rejecting to protect themselves.
            But I turn 34 next month and i will be free from my fears of insecurity (at least financial) in exactly 17 months. After that i don’t care what happens. I am positive that my life will take a whole new meaning then. It is not wishful thinking. I have set a plan and I have a lot of work to do in the next 17 months to overcome my insecurities. I am determined to break this curse. And being a arrogant taurian who never gives up, I am sure i will.

• Thank you for adding your impressions…

I think that’s because the fixing part is unique to each individual given it’s not just one aspect that makes up a person (or chart). Also, the signs matter too. In fact, a whole bunch of other things matter as well.

However, I’m happy to hear that it seems that you are on your way to ‘increasing your sense of entitlement’ and ‘demanding’ that you not have to endure this aspect any further. Kudos to you!!

I’d also like to remind that it’s important not to just ‘open your heart’ but to be ‘conscious about giving and taking’. I don’t think it’s wise to take a risk without weighing the consequences and being ready for possible unpleasantness. I have a Saturn ruled chart! :-)

What you may want to do is visit a professional astrologer (if you haven’t already), like myself, to get some answers on how you can overcome this aspect as there are many ways in which it manifests itself and it’s good to talk about your particular situation and what can be done about it.

And sometimes, a simultaneous visit to a therapist also helps.

Most astrologers are just scratching the surface in blogs. But if you haven’t already read through this, it may help.

I do find that working with Taurus’ presents some difficulties due to me being a Leo Sun and them having a hard time getting out of their comfort zone (fixed signs, including Leo, are difficult to move! :-) but I do have some Taurean clients. I just tend to work with them over a longer period of time, I am more gentle with them, and allow them to move at their will.

All the best and let that Taurean will work for you. I AM bull, get out of my way now!! :P

• Saturn screwing my Venus :( says:

Thanks for the kind words of support. I will get in touch with you shortly :) I hope you may give me some more insight by looking at my natal chart. There seem to some good points in my chart, but it is the Saturn square venus that has become a big pain.

2. hellohellloo says:

Hello :) If a man has venus square saturn in his chart and in the synastry between him and her, he has HIS saturn square her VENUS and SHE has her saturn conjunct his venus. what does it indicate int he relationship?

• Person A has Venus Square Saturn natally.
      Person B doesn’t have Venus-Saturn aspected?

Person A’s Saturn is Square Person B’s Venus
      Person A’s Venus is Conjunct Person B’s Saturn

It can mean (amongst other things) that Person B is stuck on Person A and will encourage Person A to stay in, have, and work on challenges in the relationship.  It can also mean that Person A creates obstacles or feels there are challenges that can not be easily overcome to have the relationship.  So Person B is more invested and interested in making the relationship work.  That’s my thought anyway but as usual, I would look at both charts, synastry, and composite in a professional consultation to know for sure! :D

What do you think?

• hellohellloo says:

it makes sense :) thank you for your taking the time to help me with this.

• Your welcome.

It may make sense but is that what’s been / has happened?  What’s your story regarding this aspect? :-)

• hellohellloo says:

well! he is not available but we have an intense connection. my venus opposite his saturn and his venus conjunct my saturn. we have venus jupiter in good aspect. I feel empty when I am not around him but I know nothing could possibly happen because he is already committed.

•  Yup, that’s it.  Isn’t it odd how astrology works?  You have these great feelings (Venus-Jupiter) but then one or both are reminded about their committments to someone or something else (Venus-Saturn Square). What do you think you’re supposed to learn from this connection?

• hellohellloo says:

that i cannot be with the perfect man

• Astrogasm says:

When my crush wore off, I realized it was his art that caused me to become re-inspired to do my art again and make something of it! I’m not sure if I’ve done something for him — hopefully I’m a muse, in some way.

The classic explanation of Venus Conjunct North Node is future love but Venus also relates to art, money, and beauty (for example).

So what’s the high level lesson you have learned or you think you can learn from not being able to hook-up. Also, what’s your North Nodes / South Nodes doing?!

• Naaah, I mean a high level lesson. For example, I have Venus Conjunct North Node and vice versa with someone I really dig but nothing is going to happen. We don’t even have Venus Sq. Saturn in synastry.

So what’s the high level lesson you have learned or you think you can learn from not being able to hook-up? Also, what’s your North Nodes / South Nodes doing?!

• hellohellloo says:

But how is he feeling from his side? does he even have a slight feeling?

• hellohellloo says:

But how is he feeling from his side? does he even have a slight feeling?

• Hi, I wouldn’t know that without looking at his chart, your chart, and then the synastry and composites chart. As well, I would look at the tarot and use a psychic connection as well. Do you want to book a session? :)

3. antonia says:

i have venus square saturn and I do not like it one little bit! I also have venus opposition neptune too & a load of other sucky aspects. & I’m a wimpy Cancer to boot! I wish I could overcome these emotional flaws somehow. I don’t want to live and die alone!

4. anon says:

I am a man, in my early 30’s. I have this aspect, plus neptune in seventh house in Sagittarius.
    Plus moon square Pluto, moon square mars, mercury square mars.
    Venus conjunct moon, and sextile jupiter.
    Mars conjunct pluto, and both mars and pluto sextile sun, and trine ascendant.
    I am doomed in relationships. I always attract deceptive lovers (women) in my life.
    Venus square saturn is supposed to open up to love, to do away with affliction, but I always attract bad and deceptive partners, who usually play the damsel in distress part to my dashing and aggressive personality. The end result? I get used. Now I have decided to swear off love forever. The only worry is the finances part, I always have financial problems.